Want to go out tonight but can’t decide where to go? Below is my roundup of the top 7 stops to make at Fashion’s Night Out. Maybe I’ll see you out and about!
1. Start at Valentino’s Upper East Side boutique to catch a glimpse of style star Olivia Palermo. (746 Madison Avenue, at 65th Street)
2. Walk over to Manolo Blahnik to see Cyndi Lauper perform live! (31 West 54th Street, between 5th and 6th Avenues)
3. Head to the 4th Floor of Saks Fifth Avenue and let hair stylist Edward Tricomi give you bangs, then meet fashion designer Erin Fetherston so she can teach you how to rock them. (611 Fifth Avenue, at 50th Street)
4. Cab it over to Chelsea to sip champagne with Vogue’s red-headed creative director Grace Coddington as she unveils her first collaboration with Balenciaga. (542 West 22nd Street, between 10th and 11th Avenues)
5. Take the Highline down to Diane von Furstenburg’s MPD location to jam to the tunes of Solange Knowles and sip cocktails by Tito’s Handmade Vodka with DVF herself. (874 Washington Street at 14th Street)
6. Get your fortune told by Tarot card readers at Christian Louboutin. If they tell you a new pair of shoes is in your future, then by all means buy a pair! (59 Horatio Street, at Greenwich Street)
7. You must be famished! Walk around the corner to Macelleria Restaurant. Chat with fashion bloggers who are there to sip Naughty Cow cocktails, and sit down for some ravioli or a steak.
For more information visit: fashionsnightout.com