Tartan doesn’t have to be stuffy just because it’s a classic. Women have been having fun with it for years! Now, the winter-friendly print has made it’s way to shoes, smartphone covers, and even makeup. Keep reading to shop the look!
Last year’s metallic trend continues to shine this season as fashion houses like Diane von Furstenberg, Lanvin, Proenza Schouler, and Thakoon prove all that glitters doesn’t have to be gold. Want to petal to the metal? Update your closet by embracing accessories and staples in colorful shades of rose gold, majestic purple, and glistening green.
Shop the look:
Hearts are prettying up everything this fall, from dainty accessories to chunky statement pieces, and I can’t get enough of the look. I recently bought this dress at J.Crew, but I’m yearning to add a few more love-inspired items to my collection. My favorites are above, including Burberry Prorsum’s girly-yet-boyish loafers which pair perfectly with jeans or dresses. The options are endless, and most stray from being saccharine sweet. Shop the look below!
- Markus Lupfer Key to My Heart sequined merino wool sweater, $440. net-a-porter.com
- Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush blush, $29. sephora.com
- RainyDayColors Rainbow Heart Stationery Cards, $5.99 for a set of 4. etsy.com
- J.Crew PLAY Comme des Garcons pink heart tee, $118. jcrew.com
- Burberry Prorsum Heart Print Calfskin Loafers in camel, $495. us.burberry.com
- Tiffany & Co. Elsa Peretti Full Heart cuff in 18K gold. tiffany.com
Lately, fashion has been talking to me. Literally. And I like it. Here’s how to shop the look:
- Kate Spade “That’s the Last Straw” tote, $248. (katespade.com)
- Solange Azagury-Partridge for goop “Rad” ring in 18K gold, $1,550. (goop.com)
- Sophia Webster “Hold Me” clutch, $450. (net-a-porter.com)
- Markus Lupfer “My Bad” sequined t-shirt, $196.18. (asos.com)
- Quotation Marks scarf printed with E. E. Cummings’s “I Carry Your Heart,” $34. (etsy.com)
- Lulu Guinness “One in a Million” purse, $85. (luluguinness.com)
- Christian Louboutin “Love” patent-leather ballet flats, $1,595. (net-a-porter.com)
- Hugo Guinness for J.Crew cashmere “Darling” sweater, $339.90. (jcrew.com)
- ASOS “Bonjour” watch with mustache, $36.58. (asos.com)
- “I Live in New York But I Love Boston” solidarity tee, $26.90. (backtobeantown.spreadshirt.com)