Tiffany & Co.’s Holiday 2014 catalog is an ode to New York in the winter. Nearly every page of bling and baubles is paired with nostalgic illustrations of my favorite places to celebrate the holiday season. Keep reading to see Tiffany’s depictions of my beautiful city dressed up in its festive finest.
Hearts are prettying up everything this fall, from dainty accessories to chunky statement pieces, and I can’t get enough of the look. I recently bought this dress at J.Crew, but I’m yearning to add a few more love-inspired items to my collection. My favorites are above, including Burberry Prorsum’s girly-yet-boyish loafers which pair perfectly with jeans or dresses. The options are endless, and most stray from being saccharine sweet. Shop the look below!
- Markus Lupfer Key to My Heart sequined merino wool sweater, $440. net-a-porter.com
- Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush blush, $29. sephora.com
- RainyDayColors Rainbow Heart Stationery Cards, $5.99 for a set of 4. etsy.com
- J.Crew PLAY Comme des Garcons pink heart tee, $118. jcrew.com
- Burberry Prorsum Heart Print Calfskin Loafers in camel, $495. us.burberry.com
- Tiffany & Co. Elsa Peretti Full Heart cuff in 18K gold. tiffany.com